Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

I hope every teacher out there has had a great start to the week! I came in to work this morning and our AP had an amazing breakfast spread out for us in the workroom! Definitely makes for a great start on a Monday. 

As a thank you to all the teachers who have followed me here, on Facebook, Twitter, and on TpT, I created a Flash Freebie of my #1 Best Selling Item



This amazing true story of child labor during the Industrial Revolution is normally $1.99 but will be free through noon today! It tells the short, gripping story of a 10-year-old girl who worked in a factory during the Industrial Revolution and how she met a grim fate due to the factory's horrible working conditions. Be sure to head over to my store and download it today! After 12 pm today it will go back to its regular price. 

However, starting tomorrow through Wednesday ALL products in my store will be discounted 20% PLUS you can use the TpT Discount Code TAD13 for an additional 10% off!


Thank you teachers for all that you do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment