Age of Exploration Interactive Notebook
This download features 11 Interactive Notebook pages on the Age of Exploration. These creative, engaging Interactive Notebook pages include graphic organizers, creative foldables, timelines, and more!
These are incredible resources for getting students engaged and active in their learning and allowing them to be creative with their notes.
Topics covered include:
• Key Explorers and their Routes
• Improvements in Navigation (The astrolabe, compass, and lateen sail)
• The Columbian Exchange
• The Triangle of Trade
• The Middle Passage
• Spanish Conquistadors
• Prince Henry the Navigator
• Effects of European Migration
• Responses to the Age of Discover in Asia
• Vocabulary resources and more!
These resources are sure to help your students enjoy learning about the Age of Exploration and have a better understanding of important concepts, events, and people. You can also find more great resources for teaching about this era in this Age of Exploration and Discovery Complete Unit Bundle!
Thanks so much for looking!