This is a wonderful, all-encompassing 36-page bundle of resources to teach about World War II. It includes all the printables, readings, and worksheets you would need to teach your students about the war.
It includes ALL of the following individual resources:
1. Document Worksheet on the American Homefront During World War II
2. Analyzing President Truman's Diary Entry on the Atomic Bomb
3. Analyzing Adolf Hitler's Speeches Worksheet
4. Japanese Internment Camps Primary Source Reading & Worksheet
5. Charles Lindbergh's speech on US isolationism and World War II
6. World War II Plaques Project (Navajo Code Talkers, Tuskegee Airmen, Women, & Nisei)
7. Seven one-page readings on important battles of World War II (Pearl Harbor, Midway, El Alamein, D-Day, Stalingrad, Iwo Jima, and Okinawa) and an assignment to create an illustrated timeline of the war based off the readings.
8. A complete 44 question test on World War II.
All 8 of those items above are included for one low price. You are getting all the homework and in-class activities you would need to teach a unit on World War II. All of these items for sale individually would be about $13 and still not include all of the resources you are getting here!
Click here to download these resources for your classes!