This is a fantastic resource for covering Imperialism and gives an excellent overview of the China's 1899-1901 Boxer Rebellion.
All of the following are included with this lesson plan:
- Thorough directions on how to present the lesson
- Bellringer to get started
- Reading activity on the Boxers
- Primary Source poem
- Eight primary source cartoons on the Boxer Rebellion
- Printable worksheet for individuals or groups
- Links to videos for the lesson
This also includes a Google Drive digital version of the lesson plan! If you've gone paperless or want to integrate more technology, you can use the included digital version through Google Classroom!
You can download this for your classroom today by clicking here.
Thanks so much for checking it out!
PS: You can get this great resource PLUS over 500 more amazing teaching activities for World or American History through a simple monthly subscription to my site StudentsofHistory.org!
Joining the site gives you immediate access to every engaging resource — each highly reviewed by thousands of teachers across the world! Save yourself time, energy, and sanity by joining today!