These are incredible resources for getting students engaged and active in their learning and allowing them to be creative with their notes.
Topics covered include:
- Muhammad's life and the origins of Islam
- The growth and spread of Islam in the Middle East
- The 5 Pillars and key beliefs of Islam
- Early Caliphs and Islamic Dynasties
- The Sunni-Shi'a division
- Achievements of Islam's Golden Age
- The Seljuk Turks
- Vocabulary activities and more!
Each interactive notebook page is designed to engage students and get them thinking critically while also forming a personal connection to the material. Your download is filled with pictures of completed pages so you and your students can easily see how each page should be cut, pasted, folded, or completed.
An online, digital version of pages like thee can be found here in the Islamic Civilizations Google Drive Interactive Notebook. You can also find more great resources for teaching about this era with this Islamic Civilizations Unit Bundle.
Thanks so much for stopping by!