This packet gives you everything you need to use project based learning for any unit in American History and includes 99 (yes, 99!) suggested topics for projects plus 25 ideas for real world projects. Your students will have the power of choice to investigate an authentic question in US History.
All of the following are included in this packet:
- 99 suggested topics for study throughout US History
- 25 suggested PBL project ideas based on Real World careers with descriptions of each plus tips on how to turn the career into a project
- Detailed teacher instructions on how to implement the projects, including ideas for differentiation
- Student introduction pages that break down the project into 6 steps
- A project planning worksheet to help students through the project
- Rubrics for the project and for peer evaluation
- A self-reflection worksheet for after the project
You'll immediately have everything you need to make learning come alive for students through Project Based Learning. Once you begin, you'll see that these are class-changing projects that you and the students will love!
You can download this Complete PBL Packet for US History here on TpT!
Also! This resource can be used for every unit in my subscription package to a complete US History curriculum. This provides you multiple engaging resources to use for every day of the school year. Not only will you get the Project Based Learning projects, but PowerPoints, interactive notebooks, Google Drive digital learning resources, review games, tests, and more! You can join and start downloading now!