This fantastic Industrial Revolution lesson bundle includes 22 amazing resources to teach an engaging, student-centered unit on the Industrial Revolution! It includes 4 PowerPoints along with multiple worksheets, Common Core-aligned readings, games and projects that work well for almost any group of students.
The resources cover urbanization, inventors and inventions, working conditions, Robber Barons, Communism, and more!
All of the following individual resources are included:
1. The best-selling Industrial Revolution Child Labor Story with Questions.
2. A creative Industrial Revolution Building Block PowerPoint
3. The Effects of the Industrial Revolution & Communism Lesson Plan - which includes a very engaging PowerPoint, graphic organizer for notes, and worksheet.
4. A fantastic worksheet on the major Inventions of the Industrial Revolution.
5. A brief Andrew Carnegie Biography Worksheet that includes a reading and questions.
6. A creative Gilded Age Dinner Party of Robber Barons & Progressives
7. A great Common Core aligned article and worksheet on Workers During the Industrial Revolution
8. A fun, active Determining Your Horsepower Lesson for the Industrial Revolution lesson to get students up and moving while they learn.
9. The engaging Upton Sinclair's The Jungle Reading, Worksheet, and Interactive Notebook Page to have students interact with an excellent primary source.
Plus so much more!
Think of all the time you'll save with 2 whole weeks planned out in full! An easy to follow directions page explains how to implement each resource!
You can download this resource for your classes by clicking here!
Thanks for looking!